How I Spent My One Week Raya's Holidays

Posted by Paul Sadai | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Normally school holidays are the days that everyone is waiting for. Parents want to be with their children coz all this while they are busy with their duties. Some would go for a holidays and some would go back to their kampungs. As for me kampung life is what I am waiting for. We must have a proper planning to make our life more meaningful. Bringing our children to farm, fishing, bathing in the river is a nice experience.

The video below shows how I spent my time with my children.

Apart from the one hectar farm that I already have, I am looking forward to an orange project this time. It is very far deep at the foot of a mountain. I'll bring more pictures of the project later on.

Comments (1)

  1. hahaha. tq for uploading the slideshow uncle.. hehe.. nice

Post a Comment