Maksak Tour Le Tennis

Posted by Paul Sadai | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hi! friends. Sorry for the long silence. Duty must come first...wife second...kebun third...n the rest anything including happy hour, tennis etc. Something really attract me regarding this guy pictures...very photogenic. I went there one afternoon just to check what's happening to the guys in Maksak. Biasalah waiting for the turn to play. I was waiting for the guys to invite me to Ah Liong. But the latest news is that there is going to be a DINNER GATHERING AT KUCHING PARK FOR ALL THE MAKSAK REGULAR, NON MAKSAK REGULAR AND ANYONE WHO WISH TO JOIN. Pay RM25 per head. The date is on the 12 February 2010. I am inviting my guys Simson, Jonathan, Abai. It is indeed 100% gentlemen party but there are ladies as well. Pliz come and see it for yourselves the Maksak guys. We are a social and friendly group. If you are interested to know more u may email me at paulsadai@gmail.com

Wow! u look like professional.















Comments (2)

  1. So, bila lah kita boleh main tennis ni? Berkarat sdh raket ni tunggu maok main hahahaha!

  2. Come for the dinner n we will discuss over there.

Post a Comment