Driving Guides From Kuching To KK via Brunei Dec 2010 Prt 2

Posted by Paul Sadai | Posted in | Posted on Friday, January 14, 2011

This is my latest driving experience from Kuching, Sarawak to Kota Kinabalu via Brunei. In this first part of the journey which takes one whole day, I really feel that I am committed to the journey. There is no regret coz my in laws are at the other end. Therefore, I prefer driving to flying from Kuching to KK. Its nice seeing the other parts of the land, experiencing other cultures and enjoy the shopping woe at every destination. Guys, I am back. So maybe with pictures to guide you. I 'll upload the second half soon, Miri KK via Brunei. You may email me if u wish to ask and share something.















































































This is Miri City, Sarawak, Malaysia

Comments (0)

Post a Comment