MAKSAK Court, Le Tennis, Aug 18

Posted by Paul Sadai | Posted in | Posted on Friday, August 21, 2009

Maksak sign board











These are among the members who are regular MAKSAK players. Recently, the club has decided to enforce payment to those who play in the MAKSAK courts. According to Mr David Chong, the Kapitan, after a thorough discussion and a decision has been made that they have decided to pay RM10 per month for the regular players. The non members will have to pay RM10 per hour.

Our club is a multiracial group and comes from different departments throughout Sarawak. We are a group of friendly people who love to play tennis and engage in positive discusion. We are very commited towards our members affair.



As shown in the pictures above and below, this is our meeting point after games. The guy above is called Chief Jabu. He plays slow tennis coz the ball is too heavy for him. Whenever he can't take the ball, he will just say that it is an out, right Geoffrey? But he is a nice guy. That evening he spent us a cangkuk manis goreng bihun. We just had a cup of coffee...coz fahamx2lah.






From the left is Mr John Mansion, Mr Donny and Mr Micheal Jua. They are very particular about my missing in action and keep on commenting how healthy I am now. Well, I tell you that this year is a prosperous year for me. A lot of good news did happen to me. That's why if you want to know more, pliz you are most welcome to see my blog coz it tells you exactly where and what am I doing.

Mr Isai Raja from Liverpool, UK and me.





Live tennis action







Sorry, I have defeated the guy in blue very badly. They are waiting patiently for their turn...but a few players who don't want to give way...very dominant.







Wow! look at the bags. Ya, they are the young energetic players in MAKSAK.



Fr left is Mr Jidi, Mr William and Mr Edwin.








Comments (3)

  1. That me with Mr.Jidi and Mr.William Tinky having a good chat while waiting for our turn to play.

  2. John Mansion I only realize now that u have a nice smile of the decade. I hope it means a prosperous year fr u. Lets welcome ourselves back to the tennis court. After this u know i lov the black thing.

  3. bakal-bakal pemain yang akan mengganti Federer

Post a Comment