Unpredicable Human Behaviour Aug 18

Posted by Paul Sadai | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009








It is not easy to do this act but as human we sometimes come across something that is really entertaining. I think I come across a situation like this only once or twice in my entire life. I can't recall but I believe everyone will experience it, do you? Please share your experience in the comment's column. As for me, I think I am very free to express myself in a group of friends. I don't think this situation occur in front of your wife...correct me if I am wrong. Men and women will normally talk dirty words among themselves. Some incidents whereby both men and women do the dirty talk. How dirty? In my mind, those who do that are people who wish to express themselves freely. That doesn't mean they don't love their family. Actually, I see they are more happier than those who keep the knowledge or secret to themselves. They love their wife very much...that's why bad words are only for menginum time; good things or words, share them with your wife and children. Even my wife says that her staffs do lots of dirty talk. I feel that it can ease our tension. My advice to my friends, be wise and rational in our mind. People do the x for you to learn and get the skills. So, don't critics us for being so dirty minded. We go to church and know our limit...so, don't hesitate to be the slave in your own bed. Am urging you men or women to explore your sex life. Life starts at forty...for more info, ask Prof John Ok, Sir Sadai , My Tennis friends, Dr Govin...Mr Geofrey S.Sikajat

If you are one of them, welcome to the club. We have one in the afternoon session.(SMK Sg Tapang) Free counselling provided by experience teachers...you need one?

***This message is dedicated to Mr Simson, Mr Jee...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment